Thursday, June 6, 2013

21 Candles

This is my very first post as a 21-year-old!  My birthday was on Sunday and Brent and I spent a very relaxing day at home celebrating. My husband started out the day making me some delicious breakfast in bed: French toast, sausage links and chocolate milk. :)  After Church, we got dinner ready, took a nap and watched some movies together. Brent baked me a cake and we spent the rest of the evening eating and hanging out together. It was a really lovely day. Maybe it sounds boring to some, but honestly it was just what I wanted. I don't drink, so 21 isn't really isn't all that exciting or different than 20. And plus, most of my friends move away during the summer anyway. But I was just fine to spend the day being pampered by Brent :) 




On Monday, we went to Tucanos for dinner! As good as that food is, I can't help but hate myself when I leave for stuffing my face to levels that I did not know were possible. Haha Brent and I got home and were in a comatose state for an hour after. But, Tucanos is delicious. It's the price you have to pay for food the good I guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment