Monday, May 27, 2013

The Sunflower State

This weekend has been so much fun! Brent and I flew in to the Kansas City Airport on Thursday morning and have spent the last few days with Brent's family. My cute little sister-in-law Kathryn was baptized this weekend. I was able to play the piano for the program and Brent actually confirmed her. She is so precious. :) Brent's family is so great. We've spent every other day with his mom and then spent the other time at GP Joe's house out in the country with his dad. They took us out to Texas Roadhouse to celebrate Kathryn, Siobhan and my birthday and it really was a good time. 


I love all of my wonderful family. The time we were able to spend with them this weekend was so great and I am so excited to see the other half of my family in two weeks! 


"The Love 
of a 
Family is 
Life's Greatest Blessing"

 (The birthday girls)

(Quinton, Kathryn and Dalton)




No comments:

Post a Comment